VHPA’s Seva takes up activities, programs and services affecting the general welfare of the community in Bharat. A broad range of service programs aim to promote Health & We Programs Currently, the following programs are offered under the general categories of:
In Year 2013 – Donated funds to the following Charitable Organizations:
- Agasi Mata Charitable Trust – Free cataract eye surgeries and eye care of the needy
- Girnar Sadhana Ashram – Education of children, food and shelter for needy. Help needy sadhus and fakirs for food and medical treatment.
- Maneba Charitable Trust – Education and rehabilitation of physically handicapped girls
- Gandevi Taluka Samaj Kalyan Trust – Eye care, Gynecology, Orthopedic, Cancer and other medical treatment for the needy
- Gujarat Raktapitt Nivaran Seva Sangh – Unique services to the victims of Raktapitt who are physically and mentally challenged.
- Sri Bajarangdas Kuti (Swami Tilak) – Swami Tilak Memorial for education activities for the poor and needy.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Vaidyakiya Pratishthan – Helping poor and needy people of Maharastra for their health care and human services.
- MDCF United Kingdom Charitable organization: Donated $2000 Health Services for needy women being treated at the Sokhada Hospital in Gujarat.
Note: Funds raised by CT chapter or designated by a donor
- Uttaranchal Flood Disaster:
- Raised approximately $130,000 of which $100,000 has been sent to Uttaranchal Daivi Apada Pidit Sahayta Samaj (UDAPSS).
- Phailin Cyclone Relief Fund:
- $1000 in donation so far. To be sent to appropriate NGO in Bharat.
- Pakistani Hindu Refugees:
- Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines: